We work closely with people with disability and employers to help people reach their potential.
Our program is run by a team of enthusiastic employment advocates. We offer ongoing, custom-made support to make sure that the people we work with receive the support they need at the right time.
Services for Job Seekers include but not limited to:
- Resume and career advice
- Individual mentoring.
- Ongoing on-job support.
- Access to a professional Therapeutic Support Team.
- Suitable work experience placement that matches skills and abilities.
- Help with identifying, applying and accessing suitable tertiary studies.
- Assistance securing entry level employment while studies are completed.
- Funding for courses such as Barista and Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Help identifying opportunities for traineeships and apprenticeships.
Excel CARE SLES supports will help you prepare for employment
- Money handling skills
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Discovery Activities
- Work Experience
- Learn to follow instructions
- Travel Skills