Excel Care Support Zone program is designed for young adults who are living with disability aged 18-25 years old. Activities are based on goals of community participation and independent living skills.
These programs are designed to support and assist you in the development of valuable life skills.
If you enjoy going out with your peers, making new friends, and visiting places while receiving the support you need, contact Excel Care Support for more information.
- 0101 Accommodation assistance
- 0108 Assistance travel/transport
- 0120 Household tasks
- 0102 Assist/Maintain Education/Employment
- 0106 Assist-Life Stage, Transition
- 0107 Assistance daily activities
- 0115 Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- 0117 Development-Life Skills
- 0125 Participate Community
- 0133 Supported employment
- 0136 Group/Centre Activities
- 0132 Specialist support coordination
- 0131 Special disability accommodation